In this section you will find materials produced in the frame of the PAGES project implementation, which can be of use when working with autistic people:
- Movies on the Cultural Pedagogical Theatre method with subtitles in English, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish languages;
- Movies on the learning sessions carried out in the four partner countries – Bulgaria, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom;
- Guide “Good practices for companies to create a suitable environment” – English, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish versions;
- Guide Recommendations for Hiring People with an Autism Spectrum Disorder – English, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish versions;
- Interactive map of employment support for Autistic people
Among the resources listed above, you will find recommendations and good practices which will be of help for organizing specific working environment when you have in your staff people from the autistic spectrum.
You will find also links to the movie with subtitles in 4 languages presenting the methodology of Cultural Pedagogical Theatre used for supporting employers, HRs and employees in finding proper solutions in ensuring the suitable placement of autistic individuals in employment. The movie is translated with subtitles in Bulgaria, Italian, Spanish and English languages.
Finally, you will find an Interactive map which reflects the charitable organisations in the partner countries. Theirmission is to train specialists and create a professional society of experts in working with autistic children.
The descriptions there are of help for employers, HR departments, mentors, trainers who have in their teams workers with autism and have to work with them in good cooperation and achieve maximum effectiveness and efficacy in the production process.
Other Resources which the team found that they will be of use for the interested audience.